Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you to provide an efficient, meaningful and customized experience for you on the Site.
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address and phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number and billing address
- Order preferences, such as order history and recommended purchases.
- Unique Identifiers such as user email address and password
We automatically gather information about your computer such as:
- Information about your visits to the Sites, the resources you access, any data you download, and information related to the ways in which you interact with the Site and the Services.
- IP addresses including the general information in such address, such as city, state and zip code, unique device identifiers, other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types, and browser language
- Referral pages and links, URLs, number of clicks, pages viewed, how long you’re on a page, your search queries and results
- Information about your device, computer and/or browser you use as well as the device’s operating system. This may include your device hardware model, operating system version, or mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may solicit your permission to collect precise location information from you or your device. If you agree to allow access to your specific location, you agree that we and our service providers may collect such precise information from your mobile device (e.g., GPS-based location information, longitude/latitude, etc.), and use that information to deliver the content, services, features and products that are available through the Sites. If you have enabled location services on your phone, we collect your location information to help personalize your user experience such as a retail locator function. If you do not want this information collected by us, you can disable location services on your phone.
We use the information collected to fulfill your order, send order confirmations, provide product or service information/updates, respond to customer service requests, administer your account, send marketing and promotional communications, and/or conduct research and analysis.
Information You Provide to Facebook, Other Social Networking Sites and Your Community Public Profile
The Site allows users to access Facebook to interact with friends and to share on Facebook, as well as to “Log In With Facebook”. This may require you to enter your Facebook email/username and password. We will not store this information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include HONCHOS or Deep River Snacks. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Websites
You may choose to stop receiving our marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails. Please note that as a user of the service, you cannot opt-out of some administrative communications that are reasonably necessary to the service, such as billing or service notifications.
You may access, update or correct any of your personal information in your account by editing your profile within your account.
If you are interested in more information about tailored browser advertising and how you control cookies from being put on your computer to deliver tailored advertising, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s website and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website. You also can control advertising cookies from Google, by using its Ads Preference Manager (but we make no representations regarding the effectiveness or accuracy of any Google tools, or other opt-out mechanisms). Please note that to the extent advertising technology is integrated into the Services, you may still receive advertisements even if you opt-out of tailored advertising. In such cases, the advertising will just not be tailored to your interests.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you provide such personal information such as a credit card number, we encrypt any transmission of that personal information. Please understand that no security is 100 percent foolproof. We make no promises regarding the security, integrity, availability or retention of the information collected or handled by our Services or related systems
Users Outside of the United States
Deep River Snacks & HONCHOS
PO Box 1127
Deep River, CT 06417
Phone: (860) 434-7347
©2017 Deep River Snacks. All rights reserved.